#6768810 at 2019-06-17 06:09:06 (UTC+1) Q Research General #8657: An Attorney General is Still a General Edition
Resignations in the news this weekend - part 2
Elin Swanson Katz resigning as consumer counsel
Ajay Alok resigns as JD(U) spokesman, says he doesn't want to 'embarrass' Nitish Kumar
Director of Berlin Jewish Museum resigns over tweet linking pro-BDS story
Outagamie County Circuit Court Judge Nancy Krueger to retire in September
NYC's scandal-plagued tech czar resigns in wake of network crash
Camden County Police Chief Scott Thomson set to retire in August
Former State Senator Kelly, Sons Resign From UMMS Boards
Chief Financial Officer For Bank Of The Pacific Retiring
Chilean bishop resigns after comments about Last Supper
First Presbyterian Church pastor Carl McCormack is preparing his final sermon as he is set to retire June 30
Somerset commissioner resigns from nonprofit board after conflict of interest accusation
L.A. Retirement System CEO Fired After Eight Months
George-Little Rock Superintendent Resigns
Bell Jewelers owner retiring after nearly 56 years
Alpharetta public safety official resigns after photo scandal surfaces
Charlotte 49ers baseball coach Loren Hibbs retiring
Embattled WIU President JackThomas announces resignation
Palestinian village council head fired after Jews attend son's wedding
Asheville City Schools Superintendent Denise Patterson resigns, cites medical reasons
Longtime Central Texas felony prosecutor fired
#2624415 at 2018-08-16 09:10:13 (UTC+1) Q Research General #3312: Comfy Digging Edition
– In June 2010, Omarosa and Trump collaborated again to create a new dating show called The Ultimate Merger in which twelve men competed for Omarosa's affections. The show aired on TV One.
– Aug 2010 – https://okmagazine.com/news/michael-clarke-duncan-omarosa-gush-about-their-new-romance/
– they met at a Whole Foods store and had a conversation
– "We just sat next to Trump at the front row of the HollyRod Foundation so they got to meet each other. He gave me the thumbs up," Omarosa explained.
– When asked if the couple have plans to wed in the future, Omarosa hinted... "Well, we are going to Barbados next month, so..."
– met Jan 2010 – https://hollywoodlife.com/2010/09/13/omarosa-manigault-stallworth-dating-michael-clarke-duncan/
– October 9, 2011 – brother killed
– JackThomas Manigault Jr. was born on June 04, 1971 in Ohio.
– Jack Manigault, 40, was gunned down in Youngstown, Ohio Sunday in what police say was a lover's quarrel. According to police, Manigault - who was sent to prison in 1999 for aggravated assault - was asleep next to his 34-year-old girlfriend when Marco Cardenas, a man said to be the woman's ex-boyfriend, allegedly fought his way into the home and starting shooting.
Local Youngstown paper Vindy.com reports that Manigault collapsed with a gunshot wound to the head. Two juveniles inside the home forced Cardenas out of the house, where he was arrested.
(this article later says, "gunshot wound to the shoulder and superficial wounds to the head.")
Cardenas – entered into a plea agreement – sentenced to 20 yrs to life on the aggravated murder charge, 11 years for the aggravated burglary, and eight years on the assault charge. All the terms will run concurrently. Cardenas also received a mandatory one-year sentence for using a gun in the crimes.
This saved two young witnesses from having to take the stand. The two key prosecution witnesses are 13 and 14 years old, respectively.
Cardenas will get credit for the 198 days he has spent in county jail, but he will not be eligible for parole for at least 21 years.
July 13, 2012 – Michael Clarke Duncan suffers heart attack
SEP 04, 2012 – he dies at age 54
– "(He) suffered a myocardial infarction on July 13 and never fully recovered,"
– Duncan previously worked as a bodyguard for Will Smith and Jamie Foxx and was hired to protect Brooklyn rapper Christopher (Notorious B.I.G) Wallace the night Wallace was murdered in Los Angeles. He swapped the assignment with a friend and quit security within hours of Wallace's 1997 death.
– Duncan pursued acting full-time after that and scored an Oscar nomination for "The Green Mile." He also appeared in "Armageddon," "The Whole Nine Yards" and "Sin City."
– Last May, he spoke publicly about seeking a healthier lifestyle. "Being a vegetarian was the best life choice I've ever made all natural, all organic!" he wrote on Twitter.
– In February 2013, Omarosa returned to television and The Apprentice, appearing on Trump's All-Star Celebrity Apprentice.
– Piers Morgan remarked "my argument against you has always been that you're not a celebrity… and you don't have star power." which led to a heated argument that resulted in Trump firing Omarosa.
– On Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, – "I felt like I was competing against Piers (a judge), as well as the other contestants." Omarosa also noted that when she sees Morgan's show canceled in a year, it will be "the best revenge".
– On The Oprah Winfrey Show, Omarosa accused fellow Apprentice participant Ereka Vetrini of calling her the "n-word", a claim Vetrini has denied.
– Shortly after that appearance, Omarosa failed to show up for a scheduled appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel Live! show after she reportedly objected upon seeing a polygraph machine
– Following her stint on Celebrity Apprentice: All Stars, Omarosa lashed out at La Toya Jackson over Jackson's remarks that insinuated that Omarosa had murdered her fiancé, Michael Clarke Duncan. Jackson made the remarks in Celebrity Apprentice confessionals and in following media interviews
– Omarosa appeared on the first season of Celebrity Big Brother, CBS network, February 7 to 25, 2018. Throughout the season, she expressed her objections to working with Donald Trump and his administration as well as exposing truths about her White House experience.
– July 2016, Omarosa announced that she had been named Director of African-American Outreach for Donald Trump's presidential campaign
– January 3, 2017, named Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the Office of Public Liaison
#2624340 at 2018-08-16 09:00:12 (UTC+1) Q Research General #3312: Comfy Digging Edition
I don't know if this has already been done
but Omarosa has an interesting history
1. her father was murdered when she was a child
2. her brother was murdered
3. her fiance died of heart attack, died 2 months later
Omarose Onee Manigault-Newman (born February 5, 1974), often referred to by the single name Omarosa.
– Omarosa was born in Ohio, the daughter of Theresa Marie Walker and JackThomas Manigault Sr.
– Omarosa's father was murdered when she was seven years old
– graduated from The Rayen School in Youngstown, (very old school)
– earned a bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism in 1996 at Central State University in Wilberforce, Ohio.
– moved to Washington, DC to attend Howard University, earned a master's degree and worked toward a doctorate in communication but did not finish.
– received biblical studies training at Payne Theological Seminary in Wilberforce, Ohio.
– In the 1990s, Omarosa worked in the office of VP Al Gore during the Clinton administration.
She later stated the job had been "a very difficult environment, because they don't believe in training. They just kind of throw you in the fire."
– Gore's former office administrator, Mary Margaret Overbey, has said Omarosa "was the worst hire we ever made". She was later transferred to the Commerce Department via the White House personnel office.
– Cheryl Shavers, who then served as the Commerce Department's Undersecretary for Technology Administration, said that Omarosa was "unqualified and disruptive," adding, "I had her removed."
– first came to public attention in 2004 after becoming a participant on the first season of NBC's reality television series, The Apprentice. She was fired in week 9.
– July 22, 2005 – separates from husband, Aaron Stallworth, her college sweetheart
https://archive.is/EcRle – The couple had been married for 5 years and owns homes in Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles following Omarosa's success on 'The Apprentice.'
– seen with Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Frank Ryan, who has also been connected to actress Shar Jackson (also known as Britney Spears' husband, Kevin Federline's baby's mother).
Coincidentally, Dr. Ryan famously gave a face lift to Omarosa's 'Surreal Life' nemesis, Janice Dickinson.
– Most recently, Manigault-Stallworth has been rumored to be dating Turks and Caicos Chief Minister Michael E. Misick. It was recently reported that the reality show star was shipwrecked with actress Jasmine Guy ('A Different World') on the private yacht of the Chief Minister for more than four hours after hitting a sand dune. When asked about a romance with Misick, she opted to play coy. "I'll never tell," she giggled.
– In January 2008, Omarosa was invited to the first season of The Apprentice's sequel show, Celebrity Apprentice; she became the only former Apprentice participant to be invited back to the series
– she quickly became embroiled in a personal feud with Piers Morgan. She was eventually fired in the 10th episode, after serving as the project manager of the team that, according to Trump, suffered "the biggest slaughter in the history of The Apprentice" in a challenge to sell artwork against a team led by Morgan. She raised $49,000 in total for her charity.