#300836 at 2018-02-08 04:24:23 (UTC+1) Q Research General #368: Brick by brick, we shall dismantle the machine of fear and hate.
41. Michael Henze, CEO of Osage Beach, Mo.-based Lake Regional Health System, retired Nov. 1 after holding the position for 27 years.
42. Tom Huebner, president and CEO of Rutland (Vt.) Regional Medical Center, announced his plans to retire, effective March 31, 2018.
43. Hays (Kan.) Medical Center CEO John Jeter, MD, plans to retire, effective Jan. 1, 2018.
44. Sioux Falls, S.D.-based Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center Regional President and CEO Dave Kapaska, DO, retired, effective June 30.
45. Providence, R.I.-based Care New England Health System President and CEO Dennis D. Keefe will retire at the end of the year.
46. Sallisaw, Okla.-based Sequoyah Memorial Hospital Administrator/CEO Debbie Knoke retired in June.
47. Oklahoma City-based Integris Health President and CEO BruceLawrence plans to retire at the end of 2017.
48. Robert Letson, CEO of South Peninsula Hospital in Homer, Alaska, is retiring in June 2018.
49. Michael Liepman retired as CEO of Mount Vernon, Wash.-based Skagit Regional Health at the end of the year.
50. Rochester, Minn.-based Mayo Clinic Health System's Randall Linton, MD, president and CEO of its northwest Wisconsin region, retired.
51. Medford-based Providence Medical Group-Southern Oregon Chief Executive Cindy Mayo, MSN, retired in August.
52. Medford, Mass.-based Hallmark Health President and CEO Alan Macdonald announced plans to retire, after 20 years with the health system.
53. Kennewick, Wash.-based Trios Health CEO Glen Marshall retired in June 2017.
54. Buffalo, N.Y.-based Catholic Health Joseph D. McDonald announced his plans to retire in early 2018.
55. University of New Mexico (Albuquerque) Hospitals CEO Steve McKernan retired in October.
56. Marlton, N.J.-based Virtua health system CEO Richard P. Miller plans to retire at the end of 2017, ending a 21-year stint as the organization's leader.
57. Corvallis, Ore.-based Samaritan Health Services President and CEO Larry Mullins is stepping down at the end of the year, after leading the health system for 25 years.
58. Fort Myers, Fla.-based Lee Health President and CEO Jim Nathan stepped down June 1, after serving as leader of the health system for close to 36 years.
59. Evanston, Ill.-based NorthShore University Health System has announced longtime President and CEO Mark Neaman will transition from his current role to become executive chairman of the board of directors.
60. Memorial Hospital in Jacksonville, Fla., announced President and CEO Jim O'Loughlin retired in April 2017.