Q-Posts

  • Q-Post #3727

    previous Post share: next Post
    #3727 at 2019-12-19 07:00:29 (UTC+1)

    >>7556980
    What about when verifying new trip re: projectDcomms?
    [ie calling our shot]
    Standard deviation broken?
    Greatest statistical anomaly witnessed or……
    Q
    Answers & Decodings - source: spreadheet
    RT >>7556980 https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/7556505.html#7556980 https://archive.is/9qFBz#selection-49439.0-49445.0

    12/19/19 (Thu) 00:54:31 c2d958
    What about when verifying new trip re: projectDcomms? [ie calling our shot] Standard deviation broken? Greatest statistical anomaly witnessed or…… Responding to Q's request in Q 3727 for a statistical analysis of deltas between posts in projectDcomms and subsequent POTUS tweets. Let's look at how often POTUS tweets within 5 minutes after Q, versus (as a control group) how often POTUS tweets within 5 minutes of the *same clock time* on *every other day* in December. (For evaluating the elevated frequency of small delta events, this is better than using the average frequency of POTUS tweets as the basis for the null hypothesis, because this normalizes for time-of-day variations in the likelihood of POTUS to tweet). What I found was that POTUS tweeted within 5 minutes after 24% of projectDcommms Q posts, but only tweeted within 8% of similar five-minute windows in the control group. This generates an observed count table that is amenable to a chi-squared statistical test: POTUS tweet/retweet within next 5 minutes: YES NO Study group - times of Q's posts to projectDcomms on 8kun: 7 22 24% of the time Control group - same time on other days in December: 39 454 8% of the time P value = 0.0027 – very statistically significant! If POTUS were not tweeting in response to (verification of) Q, there would only be a 0.3% chance of seeing such a strong correlation. We're looking at 99.7% evidence, which is a 3-sigma result (three standard deviations). Yes, Q, standard deviation broken!

    SCREENSHOT: https://postimg.cc/HVx0qjzC